Valve Testing | NDT (Non-Destructive Testing)
In our own facility and with corporation of our partners we will be able to test all valves from the scope.
Valves will be tested to check the performance at specified test conditions. The valves will be tested under controlled conditions and are carried out in perfect safety. The measured data will be recorded by a log and registration system so that reportings of tests is quiet simple.
Types of testing:
- Fire Safe Testing
- Hydro testing
- Fugitive Emission measurement
- Gas test pressure (vacuum up to 1800 bar)
- Cryogenic temperatures (down to -196 °C)
- Elevated temperatures
NDT (Non-Destructive Testing):
With NDT testing the presence of invisible defects will be visible without causing damage to the material. All NDT methods are developed to create visual evidence of defects in materials, which would normally not be visible without these methods.
Types of NDT testing:
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection (LPI)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Radiography Testing X-ray (RT)
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)